Monday, September 29, 2014

Pens, Pens, and More Pens!!!

About two weeks ago, I was throwing around the idea of ordering some promotional pens for Twin Mommy Creations... some said no, some said yes... and ultimately, I said YES!!!

I know if I'm at an event and I see that someone has company pens... I will always pick one up... I am always getting pens (have been since I was a little kid, lol)... sometimes they are just random pens that I find, but when I'm using them, I always read the side to see which company is on it.

My plan is to add the to orders... who doesn't like getting something free??? I absolutely love getting samples, so with each order, I always send out a sample of some kind... I figure this is just an extra little perk... why not?

Twin Mommy Creations Pens


I decided to get them in three colors... I personally love the pink and teal the best... But they are all pretty cool... and I'm extremely happy that I made the decision to order them :)




No comments:

Post a Comment