Tuesday, September 9, 2014

10 DAYS!!!

WOW, WOW, WOW... Really??? Only 10 Days until the 11th Annual Florida Fiber In??? You have got to be kidding me right...

I still have sooooo much left to do... Displays still need to be finished... dyeing still needs to happen... labeling.. pricing... plus all the other ideas floating around in my head... oh how time flies, lol.

I was sort of a slacker yesterday and didn't get a post done... but that doesn't mean I wasn't working... I finished up some bamboo and then started working on a few more sets of Tatted Art Yarn Accents.

For those who do not know what the heck I am talking about... Tatted Art Yarn Accents are just little tatted creations to spin into your yarn... they work the same way as spinning in locks... they have two tails, so you start with one and finish with the other... then when you are finished spinning, your yarn will have gorgeous little "accents" sticking out :)

A couple packages of Tatted Art Yarn Accents


And here is the drying rack with the new bamboo colors :)


This one is my new favorite... it reminds me of being a small child and believing in mermaids (still do a little, lol).

And some that are just waiting to be labelled


Looks like I am going to have to make a delivery for work tonight (forgot to do a part of my job)... so I may not be as productive as I would like... but guess we shall see what happens :)




2 comments:

  1. Your tatted accents are so cool!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you Cori :) I have had a few spinners who have tried them and they seem to like them... but man do my hands hurt after doing them for a while, lol :)

      Delete