Tuesday, September 16, 2014

3 Short Days Left!!!

We have now made it toward the end of the wait... with only 3 days left to create... my brain is going into overdrive... Luckily I have a friend who always seems to be able to put things into perspective... thank you Mara :)

Last night was definitely a long one... but I felt like I was pretty productive... guess I will find out on Friday morning when I am freaking out and feel like I have nothing done, lol.

Tonight should be even more productive... I am planning on getting everything labelled and loaded into totes so that I can just "throw" them into the van and go...

Here is just a taste of what happened in my house yesterday :)

Some buttons fresh out of the oven... 


Neons... Superwash Merino


Clay covered crochet hooks... 


I will continue to work until its time to hit the road... send me all the positive, productive vibes you can :)



No comments:

Post a Comment