Friday, September 12, 2014

ONE WEEK!!!

We have officially reached the one week mark until the Fiber In... In just 7 days, I will get to see some friends that I have not gotten to see in a while... some of them I only get to see once a year... but they are truly friends... and I am beyond excited to say that I met them at a fiber event :)

I really wish I would have gotten more finished last night... but fatigue really started to kick in... and there was no way that I was going to be able to stay up til 3am again... so midnight was the deadline, lol.

I told myself that 15 colors of Silk Noil were enough... but then I couldn't help it... so right now, it looks like closer to 20... and there may be more... just depends on how tonight goes... As for the Angelina, right now, I have 18 colors packaged and ready to go... with at least another 2 or 3 left to package...

All the Sparkles :)


Another Picture of all the colors :)


Fingers crossed that tonight I get something accomplished... or at least this weekend... I have promised the boys that we were going to a reptile show on Saturday after swimming lessons... and Sunday is my Bobbin Lace meeting... so it will be a very busy weekend :)


No comments:

Post a Comment