Wednesday, September 17, 2014

2 Days... REALLY???

You guessed it... we only have two days until the Florida Fiber In... Can you believe it? Time has really flown by these past few weeks... 

Well, I took some advice and decided that I should sleep... so last night, I went to bed at 9:30pm... set the alarm clock to get up at 3:00am and start creating... yeah right... I rolled out of bed at 7:00am... semi freaking out that I had over slept and cut my creating time down... but at the same time, I feel soooo much better after sleeping :)

The boss lady (mom) has given me tomorrow off of work so that I have more time to finish getting stuff packaged and loaded... she drove the work van over to me this morning... so now I have the van to start filling also... I can not tell you how great it is to have a mom who supports me and goes out of her way to make sure that I can succeed... Love her :)

Last night was a bust... but this morning was actually pretty productive... and we finished the display just a little bit ago... Aaron held the board, I tied, and mom kept track of where the kids were at, while also helping to make sure my spacing was right, lol.

Here are some things that I have been working on along the way... but wasn't ready to share with anyone yet...

Shawl Pins - This one is my favorite!!!


And since I have been wanting to learn to tat... My friend, Barbara, asked me if there was a way to make tatting shuttles out of polymer clay... I figured there just had to be... and so they were born... and I learned how to shuttle tat in the process :)

One of the original ones


A few of the others


Tonight I am planning on finishing the last little bit of dyeing that I think needs to get done... and then packaging begins :)



No comments:

Post a Comment