Wednesday, December 4, 2013

TRUNK SHOW at Four Purls

So, I know that this is not part of the Ponce Inlet Arts and Craft Show posts... but I had to take a detour just for a bit :)

Twin Mommy Creations Yarn and Fiber will now be sold at Four Purls in Winter Haven, FL... We are having a Trunk Show this Saturday, December 7th, 2013 from 10am to 3pm to show off the products.

Not only will there be fun, awesome fiber-y goodness to look at... All Yarn and Fiber from Twin Mommy Creations will be 15% off... Also, with every purchase, you will be entered into a drawing for an amazing giveaway!

I am working on an "idea" for each purchase as well... but I dont want to reveal too much yet... just in case I run out of time :)

Here is the Flyer with all the information... I really hope to see you there :)


I will also be doing spinning demonstrations every hour... just in case you want to see how to spin rolags :)

Come on out and have a great time!

No comments:

Post a Comment