Friday, December 13, 2013

Tales from the Drying Rack - 12/13/13

The other day when I came home from work... there was a package waiting for me... I had ordered some 100% Wool Bulky yarn blanks and they finally arrived... 

Needless to say, I didn't wait long to break into the box and start dyeing... 

This is a look at the drying rack from this morning... and some close ups of my favorite ones :)

The drying rack... Not only is there Bulky... but some of the Superwash Merino... and some Mulberry silk that will be used in the "Winter Wonderland... Florida Style" batts for next months Phat Fiber Sampler Box :)


A close up of "Mermaid"... There are hints of purple, turquoise, and of course neon green... This is 100% Wool Bulky weight yarn...


And of course, my ultimate favorite... look at how bright that neon green is... I did it half neon and half a dark gray, almost black color... should be very interesting knit or crocheted into something :)


Tonight I will be working on creating some more rolags to be delivered to Four Purls in the morning... Fingers crossed that I get lots of inspiration tonight :)

No comments:

Post a Comment