Tuesday, September 10, 2013

Under Two Weeks to the Fiber In..

As some of you already know, I got a vendor space for the Florida Fiber In... it will be my very first fiber event and I am super nervous.

The Fiber In runs from September 20th to 22nd... the biggest day is the 21st with a full day of demo/classes. There are several vendors selling various fiber-y things... spinning fiber, hand dyed stuff, hand spun yarn, stitch markers, knitting needles, patterns, oh my goodness... the list can go on and on... If you are in or around Orlando, FL... stop by and check it out... http://floridafiberin.org/

So anyways... I have been trying to get my product dyed, spun, made all together... and I feel like I am falling behind like crazy... Here is what I was working on over the weekend and this morning... 
I found a drying rack the other day and LOVE it!


The braids that just came off the drying rack...

And of course what is in the dye pot today... Any guesses of the outcome?


I am hoping to have pics for the next two weeks leading up to the Fiber In... Fingers crossed that I can get everything done that I have planned in my head, lol :)


No comments:

Post a Comment