Wednesday, September 18, 2013

Really... Only 3 more days...

I AM FREAKING OUT!

I can not believe I only have 3 more days to prepare... where has the time gone? I am super excited... but at the same time, I feel so unprepared... it is crazy.

Well, last night, Mom and Laurie came over to help me figure out table set up and displays... Mom had to leave for Wisconsin this morning... so she will only be with me in spirit... but she has really been a driving force behind me with all the encouragement and support. I know that without her support, I would have never been able to accomplish what I have so far. (I just thought you should all know that)

Anyway... Here is what happened last night :)

Drying Rack 9-17-13

Alpaca Lace - Blue - 880 Yards

Alpaca Lace - Purple - 880 Yards

Alpaca Lace - Dark Pink/Red - 880 Yards

Costa Rica Roving - Because it reminds me of when I was in Tortuguero :)

SARI SILK - I love this stuff - 1 ounce packs


So, didn't get much done last night... so I am going to really have to get my head in the game tonight... 
Hope you come back tomorrow :)






No comments:

Post a Comment