Wednesday, September 11, 2013

10 days til Fiber In

Wow... 10 more days til Fiber In... Time is really flying by. I am steadily trying to get my inventory together... I don't want to not have enough product... Problem is, I really have no idea how much to bring, lol :)

Last night, I did a lot of "experimenting"... Since I have not been dyeing for more than 8 months, I have a ton to learn... I am constantly reading books about all the different techniques... but here is what the outcome was.
Drying Rack at the beginning of the night

Trying to make a "Go Gators" Roving

Roving drying on the Rack

Purple Roving in the Pot

"Go Canes" Roving drying on the couch :)

The start of a 1/2 and 1/2 yarn... it is super soft 

And the other 1/2 finishing off... should see some awesome pics tomorrow :)

Red Monochrome Braid

Purple Monochrome Braid

Stormy Seas Braid... I am loving these colors together...


I have so many ideas going on in my head and just not enough time in the day... :)
See you tomorrow!










No comments:

Post a Comment