Monday, December 22, 2014

Weekend Spinning...

Hubby had to work this weekend... so before and after Fiber Guild on Saturday... I spent the day spinning with little boys wanting to put their little fingers in the wheel... 

"Fields of Lavender" and "Dark Night" Rolags


"Fields of Lavender" Contents:
*Merino
*Angelina

"Dark Night" Contents:
*Corriedale
*Merino
*Llama
*Tencel
*Firestar
*Angelina

I decided to just spin one from each bundle and go back and forth... that way after it was Navajo/Chain Plied, the finished yarn would be self striping :)


Plied... Apparently I forgot to take a picture of the single


On the Knitty Noddy


Pre-Wash


I think that once this skein was washed, it deepened the dark purple or something... 

"Lavender Night" - 115 yards - Worsted Weight - 3-ply (Nply)


"Lavender Night"




The next spinning project on my "list" is...

"Pumpkin Patch" and "Halloween-y Harvest"








No comments:

Post a Comment