Tuesday, December 30, 2014

No benefits to being lazy...

As you know from yesterday... I was super lazy and didn't want to have to re-warp the loom that I warped backwards... Trust me, if this happens to you... just re-warp the dang thing :)

I'm happy that I actually finished the scarf.. and that I didn't let my "attitude" get the best of me... but I cant say that I am very pleased with the end result... Hopefully a good wash and drying will help loosen some spots and tighten others.

I used Bernat Handicrafter... Kitchen Cotton... and the end scarf (without fringe or being washed yet) measures 57" long by 7 1/2" wide.

The middle fabric looks fine...


The end of the scarf


The finished product... its still not too bad for a second try :)


And of course, the best fiber magazine I have found came in the mail yesterday... I have been not so patiently awaiting its arrival... PLY Magazine showed up... Although I have not gotten a chance to open it yet... I did manage to take it out of the protective plastic :)

PLY - Worsted Issue 


I'm not sure yet if I will be warping the loom tonight... or breaking out the gift from mom... which will a surprise :)




No comments:

Post a Comment