Tuesday, December 16, 2014

Spinning Away...

The spinning continues... I am trying to spin a little each day... it is amazing how much it helps to relieve stress :)

The yarn from yesterday is dry... 140 yards - Sport/Worsted - SW Merino and Nylon

"It's Game Time"


This might end up being a hat


The next batt is one that I made over a year ago... and it never sold on Etsy... so I figured that it should be spun :)

Contents:
*BFL (Blue Faced Leicester) Locks
*BL (Border Leicester) Superwash Roving
*Corriedale Roving
*Lincoln Roving
*Merino Superwash Roving
*Mohair Roving
*Sari Silk
*Angelina
*and Yarn Pieces

"It's a Bug's World"


The Single


I decided that since it was a thick/thin yarn, that I should make it a 2-ply... so Andean Ply it is...


Hand Tied Up, lol


Skeined


Pre-Wash


Soap Wash


I'm thinking that the skein should be dry by the morning (since its cooling off here, things are taking a little while longer to dry, lol)...









No comments:

Post a Comment