Monday, August 4, 2014

Peace, Love, and Fiber

The theme for Phat Fiber this month (August) is "Peace, Love, and Fiber"... so thought that I would share my samples with you :)

My samples were sent in today, so they will make it to headquarters just in time to be featured in the YouTube sneak peek video... which is always great fun to watch.

This month, I went with stitch markers and buttons... because I sort of ran out of time dyeing fiber.

"Peace, Love & Butterflies" Stitch Markers... they will be offered in a set of 8... and are super light weight... the clay is super thin, so they can bend, without breaking :)



And the button is a Shank Button called "Hippie Happiness"... they will be sold in sets of 2 for now... but larger orders will definitely be accepted :)

The shank is a buried jump ring... so you can use any size thread or yarn to attach the button



I am absolutely in love with the colors and vibrancy of the samples this month... cant wait for the "drop" date :)

And full size product will be available on my Etsy shop... soon
https://www.etsy.com/shop/twinmommycreations




No comments:

Post a Comment