Monday, January 27, 2014

Distaff Day Orlando 2014 - Part 2

As promised... I am sorry if I missed you (altough I think I got everyone)... I tried to get pics of everyone...

Our lovely announcer... look at that hand knit skirt

She made her tunic... as well as the shawl

Gorgeous Shawl and Cardigan

Crocheted sweater :)

Two tailed Christmas Hat

Another of the shawls

Baby sweater... modeled by this little cutie :)

Another of the two tailed hat

Our wonderful organizer with her shirt and shawl

Happy with her two tailed hat

Gorgeous shawl and top...

Nuno Felted Scarf/Shawl

Knit Shawl... one of the Stephen West mysteries...

The back view

Shawl and work in progress

Front view... she came all the way from North Carolina (I believe)

Shawlette and Collar...

Hand Spun and Navajo Plied on the Fly

Absolutely Amazing... Hush Baby - Sleep Baby

Another View


Look at all that lovely knitting and crocheting... eveyone did such an amazing job... I am so sorry that I do not have everyones names... I do have some of them, but I dont want anyone to feel left out... 

If you have any questions about any of the projects,  I will do my best to direct you to who created them :)

I still have a couple pics left... but those will be tomorrow :)


















No comments:

Post a Comment