Friday, June 27, 2014

Ever Lose Your Count???

Just wanted to share with you all... the new digital stitch or row counters that I have for sale in my Etsy shop...


If you are anything like me, you know what its like to be keeping track of your project on a little slip of paper... then all of a sudden, the little paper is gone... and now what??? 

Every time... I always manage to lose my little paper... and then have to try and count the rows.. its not so terrible if its only stockinette... but when you start talking about a lace shawl or something... that is a horrible ordeal.

These little devices make life so much easier... they sit right on your finger (for me, completely out of the way) and every time I knit or crochet a row, I just tap the center button with my thumb... 

After a little bit, they go into a "sleep" type mode... but all you have to do is tap the center button, and tah-dah... right back where you left off... and to reset, just hit the smaller little button.

A Standard AG10 1.5v button cell battery is used... so when you wear it out, just unscrew the back and replace it with a new one :)

They are completely digital... count from 0 - 99999... and with the adjustable band can be tightened or loosened with not issue.

Here are the six colors that I have available:

Red

Hot Pink

Lime Green

Aqua Blue

Purple

And Black...


It is pretty difficult to pick a favorite... and everyday, mine changes... at the moment, I am torn between the aqua blue and the lime green :)

If you are interested in one, I have them for sale on my Etsy shop for $3.95 plus shipping (and as always, shipping overages are promptly refunded)




No comments:

Post a Comment