Friday, January 23, 2015

Leftovers Revealed :)

Remember the post from last week of the "scrap" type yarn I was spinning... 

http://twinmommycreations.blogspot.com/2015/01/spinning-leftovers.html

Well, I finally finished spinning all the fiber in the bucket last night... 

Yarn filled Trindle


Close Up of the Single


Of course I just had to Andean Ply it... It actually took me almost 20 minutes to get all the yarn off the spindle and onto my wrist, lol :)


Was running out of room on my finger


Look at the plying bracelet"


Plying didn't really take all that long... about an hour... but once you start, you really can't stop, lol.

Switched out the Arms for the heavier hearts


And Done :)


Close Up


The yarn ended up being just over 100 yards... pretty much a worsted/bulky weight... and a mix of tons of different fibers... Merino, BFL, Alpaca, Mohair, Soffsilk™, Pulled Silk, Nylon, Angelina, Firestar, Corriedale, Llama, Cormo, etc...

Cant wait to start the next one :)







No comments:

Post a Comment