Friday, January 16, 2015

A Secret Surprise!

I have been trying to decide what to make for a special someone... and last night, I finally sat down and started working on it... 


Sometimes, I get so wrapped up in "crafting", that I block out everything else around... last night was no different... the boys were so tired when we got home from work, they both went right to bed... I was cooking dinner for when Aaron got home... and decided that I should start warping the loom while I was cooking (not my brightest idea, lol)... I almost burned dinner :)

I really wanted to finish the piece this morning, but that didn't happen... so my special "person" will just receive their surprise next week :)

Green and Brown Scarf


Close Up


It will end up being a pretty long, green and brown scarf in alternating colors... I can't wait to finish it... and hopefully they will like it :)





No comments:

Post a Comment