Wednesday, April 16, 2014

Pack It On Challenge - March 2014 - FINISHED!!!

I am super behind with getting pictures and obviously posting anything... I did get the Pack In On Challenge complete by March 31st though.

These are the first pictures that have been taken of the finished yarn... and I have to admit that I absolutely love how it turned out...

The outcome is 230 yards of Fingering to DK Weight yarn... that is actually very soft and huggable :)

All Skeined Up!!!




I love the little bits of yellow :)


Close Up...


As some of you may know... I am going to be vending the Florida Sheep and Wool Festival next weekend, April 25th - 27th... I have been trying to keep my head above water and just get done what I can.. but there are so many ideas fighting for attention on my brain, lol...

I will try and post daily updates of what I have finished and will be bringing to the festival starting tomorrow... be on the look out and I hope to see some of you there :)




No comments:

Post a Comment