Wednesday, July 23, 2014

Testing a Great Idea by Leoa :)

A few months ago I received an email from a friend who had a wonderful idea... She saw a picture of some stitch markers that had letters on them... the letters were to identify the crochet hook that is used in a project... just in case you lose the hook, or need it for a different project...

I don't know about you, but it never fails... I will start a crochet project, have to stop... kids run off with the hook... and I have no idea what size I was using... these markers are perfect for people like me, lol.

Leoa (the friend mentioned above) thought that it would be great if I made some using polymer clay... so I gave it a try... there are still a bunch of little "tweaks" that need to be made... but for the first set, I think they are pretty freaking awesome :)


D - L Crochet Stitch Markers


The letters need to be "colored", but they turned out nicely


The clasp makes them perfect to hook to your working project


And the packaging :)


This set will be going to Leoa when I see her again... she kept reminding me (and pushing me) to create them... and I should have listened to her sooner :)

Thank you so much Leoa :)




No comments:

Post a Comment