Friday, May 30, 2014

June Challenge - Patriotism

So, I signed up for a spinning challenge... the theme is Patriotism... and there are three categories... Single Ply, Traditional Ply, and Art Yarn.

I figured for the United States.. the American Flag was the way to go... so after work, I went to work on some red, white, and blue roving.

I signed up for the Single and the Art Yarn... I might also do the Traditional, if there is enough time that is, lol.

I'm thinking about tatting some add-ins for the Art Yarn... just not sure what yet.

Here is the roving outcome though :)

Right out of the dye pot


And after being washed and spun... now to wait and dry :)


I will keep you posted on the progress... and whatever crazy ideas I come up with this weekend... Hope everyone has a wonderful evening :)


No comments:

Post a Comment