Monday, May 19, 2014

Pink Camo Bookmark Finished!!!

I didn't get much of the bookmark complete at the Fiber Guild Meeting on Saturday... but I did manage to get it completed yesterday (Sunday)... and that's when a ton of ideas came flooding into my mind.

It got so bad that I had to go find a notebook to write them down, lol.

Here is the finished bookmark:

I really like how it turned out :)


Close Up... its also a cell phone picture, lol.

And like I said earlier... all these ideas came rushing in... so I figured what the heck, why not start working them out... so here is the first one... I'm still winding bobbins.


I really love this picture for some reason


And I finished off the day by creating some hand dyed thread... I still have to get them pictured and listed online... but here is a sneak peek of them :)

Hand Dyed Thread






No comments:

Post a Comment