Tuesday, February 26, 2013

DollarShaveClub.com...

So, I was checking out someone else's blog and decided to give her suggestion a try... the site is DollarShaveClub.com - http://www.dollarshaveclub.com/ref/index/r/7wvj/1s1zhkk/s/tx/cx/1/

From what I can tell, you get a razor and refills shipped to you every month... the prices are $1, $6, and $9 a month... You pick which subscription you want.

It is an auto bill, but you can cancel at anytime... I went ahead and ordered the $6 a month one for my boyfriend and figured if he doesn't like it, I can always cancel... shoot, I have wasted more than $6 before :)

The razors appear to be similar to Gilette or BIC... oh and the video ad on the website is hilarious :)

Check it out and Ill post an update when the razor arrives :)


our  blades

No comments:

Post a Comment