Monday, February 11, 2013

Bobbin Lace Scarf...

My most recent bobbin lace project is a scarf... I decided on January 13th at last months lace meeting that I wanted to try something bigger than a bookmark... so I went for a scarf :)
Of course I only had 24 bobbins (4 of which I could not find for the life of me), so the scarf is not very wide... Only about 2" wide... but 76" long with fringe

I have recently purchased some more bobins from a couple people online and am hoping to start another scarf, but one that is at least 4" wide, lol.

The yarn is Cascade "Pearls" in a Blue, Purple, and Black Colorway... 55.7% Cotton and 44.3% Rayon... it is a thick/thin type yarn, so working the bobbins sometimes became a pain... but it turned out pretty nice... I think so anyways, lol :)

No comments:

Post a Comment