Tuesday, February 12, 2013

Bobbin Lace... Bookmark :)

As you may already know, I have recently started hand painting crochet/tatting thread and selling them on Etsy (http://www.etsy.com/shop/TwinMommyCreations)...

Well with all the dyeing, there are some not so appealing colors... or in this case, a color scheme that I fell in love with and could not sell :)
I decided to use some of it for bobbin lace... so, how about a bookmark...

Just in case you are wondering, the pillow was handmade with my friend Laurie during our bobbin lace meeting in October 2012... I absolutely love it...

Here is a close up of the bookmark... I actually finished it up last night, but forgot to get a picture...

I was extremely pleased with how the threads/colors all worked together so nicely... For specifics, the thread is a size 20 :)

No comments:

Post a Comment