Thursday, September 17, 2015

Tomorrow, Tomorrow... I hope to see you tomorrow!!!

Tomorrow afternoon, I will be heading to Orlando for the Fiber In... and I could not be more excited!!! I am also terrified (as always)... because as always, I feel like I don't have enough inventory... yada, yada, yada...

Its an internal struggle that I will deal with, lol... I did manage to sleep last night... and I woke up so mad at myself for falling asleep... but such is life... 

I got a little bit done... and hopefully tonight I can get some stuff done, but mom and I got invited food tasting thing tonight from the city... so we sort of have to go :)

Pulled Sari Silk


Pulled Sari Silk


And this baby has been working like crazy!!!


I haven't had much time to work on getting a lot of rolag sets done... but I have gotten a few of them...



See you soon!!!




No comments:

Post a Comment