Friday, September 11, 2015

Only a Week Away!!!

Ahhh!!! The Fiber In is only a week away... This time next Friday, I will be all set up at the Allure in Orlando... talking to great friends and having a wonderful time... I really hope some of you will make it out to enjoy the weekend with us :)

Yesterday was definitely more productive... but sometimes, I just wish I was a robot and didn't have a job, lol... 

Figure I should let you see some of my sneaky plans... (insert evil laugh)... :)

I decided that I wanted to have different breeds of loose fiber for people to purchase... I know a lot of us just want to try all the sheep breeds... so here you go...


Oxford Fleece


Coopworth Fleece


Valais Blacknose Locks


Yes, you read that right... Valais Blacknose... I got in contact with a farmer in the UK and imported some fleece... I will have separated locks (super long), as well as just fleece...

This is actually one of the sheep from the farm...


And here is a picture of an ewe with her lambs...


The farmer generously sent me some of her pictures to use... aren't they super cute???

Lets see what the weekend brings :)




No comments:

Post a Comment