Tuesday, May 12, 2015

"Wickham Gate" Spinning...

I have been trying to spin at least something everyday... even if its only for a short period of time... I feel like in order to keep things "going" and not get bored, I need to at least spin for 10 minutes a day.

So, I dove back into the fiber stash... This time, it was some 100% Corriedale from Simpson & Co. - Woodbridge Fibers, in colorway "Wickham Gate"... 4.42 ounces

This fiber was split up into two balls of roving... and even after sitting in a Ziploc bag, inside of a vacuum seal bag for over three years... it spun up beautifully :)


I cant seem to find anything on this company... but their fiber was very nice to spin :)


It is way darker in person... but the flash wants to make it Magenta I guess, lol


Single


Each bobbin of singles


Plied


I still haven't gotten the yarn skeined and washed... so hopefully that will happen tonight :)





No comments:

Post a Comment