Monday, June 1, 2015

Spinning/Dyeing at the Studio!

Some of you may know that I am working on opening a studio to teach classes out of... its been an extremely slow process... but it is coming along... just not as fast as I would have hoped, lol.

Yesterday, I was finally getting over the stomach bug that hit my household, so I went over and unloaded some more stuff at the studio... Of course I couldn't just unload stuff and leave... I had to stay and play a bit :)


Finally got the "Witch's Cat" off the Bobbin and washed... still need to get an accurate count though


100% Cheviot... its finally dry, so I braided it


100% Cheviot... 


More Cheviot Drying


And of course I just had to sit and spin for a bit, lol :)


"Envy" by Spin City UK


Hopefully I will get more done tonight :)





No comments:

Post a Comment