Wednesday, March 4, 2015

"Box of Logs" at Four Purls Yarn Shop!!!

I have been frantically trying to get prepared for the Tropical Weaver's Conference... March 19th to 22nd... working on getting things made and packaged...

In the meantime... I've been working on getting some boxes of "logs" made for Four Purls Yarn Shop in Winter Haven, Fl... I showed them to Laura about a month or two ago... and she loved the idea... so, they will be available starting tomorrow!!!

There will be three sizes available... because some people might just want a taste, lol :)


Mini "Box of Logs" sets...


Sorry for the terrible picture... I cant seem to remember where I put my camera battery... so I had to use the phone...

Ill share the sets that will be in Four Purls tomorrow after they get dropped off :)

No comments:

Post a Comment