Friday, March 27, 2015

Florida Tropical Weaver's Annual Conference 2015

This past weekend, I had the amazing opportunity to be a vendor at the Florida Tropical Weaver's Annual Conference... it was such an awesome weekend... and I only wish I would have taken more pictures.

We arrived early on Thursday and stayed until 2ish on Sunday... I met tons of interesting people, learned so much, and had some doors open that I never thought were possible.

I am definitely looking forward to next years conference... and might even be teaching some classes :)

Here is the Booth:

Hand Dyed Sock Yarns


Misc. Yarns and Batts


Squishy Batts 


Hand Dyed Rovings


Handspun, Cotton, Qiviut, Camel, Angelina, and Silk


Handmade Tatting Shuttles


1 ounce Batts


Hand Dyed Silk Hankies


During the down time (while everyone was in class)... I got a chance to even do a little spinning!!!

Yarns spun at FTWC :)


What we got to wake up to!!!


Sunrise with the gators :)




No comments:

Post a Comment