Tuesday, June 25, 2013

Where have the last two months gone?

Wow... I don't know where the last two months have gone... I keep thinking of things I want to write... and have never followed through with them. A lot has been going on with me... First, the boys turned two last Friday and we had their party on Sunday... Of course nothing ever goes as planned... Dylan fell off a picnic table (the seat part) and smashed up his head, so we spent two hours up at urgent care and had to keep a close eye on him. He is fine, but talk about being scared to death... I was super freaked out and was so afraid to let him fall asleep.

Second, I have been dyeing like a crazy person... because... I got accepted as a vendor for the Florida Fiber In... Its the third weekend in September in Orlando, FL... Basically they took everyone's name and threw it in a hat... I was runner up... but the first person could not attend, and therefore, I got the spot. Now I have to get prepared to have a full "booth" of fiber-y fun.

Third, work has been getting super busy... of course that is a good thing... so, I have been working more and trying to keep up with everything else...

Time to get my head in the game and start writing again :) Hope everyone is doing good...

No comments:

Post a Comment