Friday, August 2, 2013

Test Knit - Snuffaluffa Bag by bettybj

I dont know what is going on with my computer and blogger today... but I can not post how I normally would... Im having to use HTML, so hopefully it works properly. I just wanted to share the test knit that I have been working on... Its called the Snuffaluffa Bag (any guesses why?, lol)... I really do not have much experience with making bags, and most are pretty overwhelming for me... but I am loving this bag. It starts our flat and they you pick up stitches and go from there... the pattern is written very well and Betty is always available for help... She is on Ravelry as bettybj... here is a link to her pattern: http://www.ravelry.com/patterns/library/snuffaluffa-bag I'm hoping to get it finished soon... so be on the lookout for the finished product :)

No comments:

Post a Comment